Try this all natural, non-alcoholic 100% Delicious and Super Relaxing Kava Mocktail. Serve chilled as a cocktail or slightly warmed as a pre- sleep elixir.
Makes you calm and happy
Non addictive and low calorie
Supporting the children of Vanuatu
All natural / Non alcoholic
Australian Govt Approved
Regular price $180.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $12.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $95.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $350.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $22.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $660.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Vanuatu Kava - 3,000 years of Tradition
Kava is a ceremonial drink made from the root of the kava plant (Piper methysticum), a small shrub related to the pepper tree family. The original settlers of Vanuatu domesticated the kava plant about 3,000 years ago for medicinal and cultural purposes.
Relax your muscles post workout
Kava contains kavalactones which are known to relax muscles, relieve stress and help you unwind without doping or numbing your brain.
Kava is used by professional sports people as the perfect non-addictive post training muscle relaxant.
Meet Francois Chani
Francois is the founder of Vanuatu Noble Kava. In 1990 Francois started lobbying the Australian Government to lift bans on the sale of Kava in Australia. In 2022 he became a certified importer and reseller of Kava. His passion is to share his culture and the benefits of Kava with Australians while supporting Ni-Van farmers by paying a fair price for their Kava and the Children of Vanuatu through a donation of $5 from every order received.
Ni-Vanuatu people are the happiest people in the World - see why...
The high quality Kavalactone contained in Vanuatu Noble Kava are known to:
- Promote relaxation and clarity
- Make you feel calm and happy
- Relax muscles after exercise
- Help suppress appetite
- Reduce anxiety
- Relieve Stress
- Promote Wellbeing
Pure Noble Kava
Our Pure Noble Kava comes in dried powder form in a sealed bag. It is:
- 100% sustainably sourced certified Noble Kava from
- Low calorie (approx. 10 calories per serve)
- Non additive
- Highest quality
- All natural kavalactones
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian Government approved
To prepare your Kava
- Add 1 Tablespoon (25g) of Vanuatu Noble Kava with 200mL of water, coconut water or favourite beverage to a blender or shaker.
- Blend or shake for 1-2 mins.
- Pour blended mixture through a fine sieve (100+ micron) or straining cloth (nut milk bag or muslin cloth).
-Drink the Kava Tea quickly. Locally this is called
‘chugging’. Do not sip.
- Enjoy the earthy taste and embrace the heavenly feel.